A British woman has a very bizarre habit. Every day, several times, takes her dog in her arms and breastfeeding. Briton Terry Graham is a mother of two children and has a very strange habit. In fact, when the children were small, she fed them with her ​​milk, but through bottles. Now to make up for the fact that she never breastfed children, she began feeding the family dog, Spider.
Terry admits that she know that people consider crazy, but she persisted in this habit, because she feels like a better mother. "When my Spider touches my nipples I feel fulfilled, I feel that I am a better mother," says Terry.

Psychologists agree that Terry must seek professional help as soon as possible, but also stress that this is not the first nor the only case in the UK, which is a unusual way to act with the pet.